Sunday, June 27, 2010

A very interesting Songsan park.

Robin has arrived in Songsan and on Saturday we went exploring around the town for a while. We discovered a really nice park with a monument to something called 3.1. There were fountains and a playground, and...


...exercise equipment! I actually think this is a really cool idea. Seems like it would be much nicer to go to the gym outside!



Robin tries out one of the arm pushup dippy things.



RUN! (This one was the most fun, although I’m not sure swinging your legs back and forth provides much exercise.)


We also tried out the foot massage pathway...



Robin steps on one of the less painful portions of the pathway. The worst part were the small grey pokey stones...


My feet felt better afterwards, but I think it was just because I wasn’t walking on the path anymore.


Robin sits in the birdcage further along the path. The park was quite nice and I am sure we will return there and have fun at the grownup playground.

2 comments:

  1. I love the exercise machines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea, having the equipment outside. I guess they are not worried about rain.

    ReplyDelete